Monday, July 11, 2005

I Have An Obesity Problem

My wife told me last night, in no uncertain terms, that I have an obesity problem. I'm 80kg at the moment and being 182cm I'm still well within the healthy weight guidelines. She is used to the old me before study and an office job as I have stacked on about 10kg.

My argument that I am not overweight but out of shape doesn't stick with her. If I was toned there would be no complaints. The sooner I get back into sport, following the disastrous squash debacle, the better.

My boss says that I should slap her. You know, to wake up to herself.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Such a shame your boss hasn't caught up with the fact we are living in the 21st century and domestic violence is frowned upon.

Hammy said...

My boss is just pointing out that it is so obvious that I am not overweight and that Miky needs to be a little more realistic.