Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Few Silly Pics, And Comments, From Today's Walk

And what, dear calculator, does that mean? I thought that you weren't a technical calculator anyway.

What more needs to be said? Strikingly obvious. Cool number plate though.

Must be important! Mind you, in Japan if it was important there would be 8 or 9 blokes standing around.

Just in case you are lost. Could be tricky when you are already in Perth.

And be careful of falling bikes while you are out for a wander.

How these people manage to pass courses I'll never know. There were three vehicles parked in the six motorcycle bays. If they can't read a simple sign what hope is there?

Bit cloudy out, it were. Wee bit of rain about too.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Now I KNOW you get your sense of humour from me! Going to be wee bit blowier tomorrow, so I's told! Where and what is the last pic?

Hammy said...

The last pic is in Subiaco and it is a photo of houses, a vehicle, some sky and a few clouds.

Oh, it was taken just outside the office that I work in. It is quite residential in the surrounding streets.

Anonymous said...

Very droll. Very witty. At least I know that the aussie humour is alive and well. Sarcasm that is!