Thursday, May 11, 2006

Invasion Of The Curly Hair People

I was walking down the street yesterday at lunch time, minding my own business, when I spotted a group of five people waiting to cross the road. To my horror I noticed that three of five, not some cyborg from Star Trek whom they named Hugh, had curly hair. Man, did these guys stand out in the crowd. I was glad to have finished lunch a bit earlier.

There is one family at taekwondo where there are five kids. The mum has curly hair and only one of the children has a mop. At least the breeding rate appears to be one in five if one of the parents has curly hair.

It is a shocking situation. And I want to know what the government is doing about it. I didn't hear any money in the Federal Budget to tackle the issue. Perhaps it is time to lobby my local Federal Member of Parliament. Or maybe it is time to start my medication again.

No comments: