Monday, September 27, 2004

Wish List

Whilst having breakfast in bed, to celebrate our seventh wedding anniversary, and which I had made, Miky came up with an idea. She wondered if she should write a wish list of all those things that she wants to get done after she finishes her study. I did it a while ago at uni as I couldn't get anything done around the house during the semester and really needed to be able to focus. I managed to get most of the items done.

I think that Miky's list should be entitled "Shit That I Wish I Had Time To Do..." There is so many things that she wants to do but just doesn't have time for. Spending more time with Yu-Jin would be high on her list. Then there is the gardening to take care of and she has some big plans there. Miky also wants to take Yu-Jin to swimming lessons and he is pretty keen on the idea. Travel, buying clothes, spending more time with friends. I don't know if she has any plans to spend time with me. We'll just have to wait and see. He he.

No comments: