Wednesday, June 30, 2004

Strange Feeling of an Empty House

It felt a bit unusual coming home from the airport last night. The house was empty and had so much more space in it. I guess that I've just gotten used to having the in-laws at home. They weren't difficult to live with, I must say.

Yu-Jin's room was almost completely empty. I remember that it was full of junk before the in-laws came and now it looks barren following their departure. Then I thought - it's because all of Yu-Jin's junk is sitting in the living room so that they had some space to put their belongings. It will soon be full again.

Yu-Jin didn't want to sleep in his room last night. He slept on his mattress, in his tent, in our room. Yes, I thought that it would be a cool idea for him to sleep in the tent but on the mattress. I'll have to take a photo sometime. He doesn't want to leave. I have to admit that the tent is a bit warmer than the rest of the room.

An old feeling has returned. That of being able to fart freely again. It's a wonderful feeling. And it's almost as though someone turned a switch.

No comments: