Saturday, April 24, 2010

Strange Lights In The Shopping Centre

Visited the shopping centre on my day off on Monday. And it was a rather strange sensation as there was a power cut at the time. To walk around the place with only backup lights or emergency lights on was weird. Took some photos as I just happened to have my camera handy. Look at the contrast.

Target - in the dark.

Target - in the light.

Stalss - in the dark.

Stalls - in the light.

Myer - in the dark.

Myer - in the light.

Food court - in the dark.

Food court - in the light.

2 comments:

Iris Flavia said...

:-))) Sorry, I used google translator first thing and had no clue!
Back-up lights was (actually also correct) translated "Rückfahrleuchte", which is the back light of cars... sensation is translated as Macht, that´s what a ruler has over his people! :-) Funny!

Sooky it was, I suppose with the lights off?

Iris Flavia said...

Spooky, I mean, gah! Was the google misspeller!