Friday, January 26, 2007

Crime Hits Our Home

Somebody, or bodies, ruined our side fence last night. Miky was shocked to discover the fence lying on the plants in our garden. The neighbour's fence was damaged too. I've called the cops and they said they'll investigate but it's most unlikely that they'll catch the bastards. If I caught them it might be a different matter.

Our damaged fence.

Our damaged fence. 2.

Our damaged fence. 3.

The neighbour's damaged fence.

The neighbour's damaged fence 2.


First they kicked our letterbox. Then they graffitied our letterbox and now the damage to the fence. I'm getting a bit sick of this. Our neighbourhood appears to be a bit quiet but there are too many yobbos about the place.

Not a great start to Australia Day.

Postscript - My neighbour thinks that it was just the wind that knocked the fence down, which I couldn't agree with. Then she considered that it may have been a very concentrated wind. If that were the case there would be some damage to the grass near the fence I would assume. I'm not sure what to think but I'd better ring the insurance company, I guess.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

shit, that sucks man.. I suggest a 240v current running through the fence at night, maybe put a small warning sign somewhere to protect yourself.. your property, ur entitled to mak eth efence electric.. to keep the goats in :| yeah. .:|

Hammy said...

Maybe I need 5000V from a coil or similar. I don't understand if we are being targeted for some reason or the random attacks just keep coming our way.