Sunday, January 14, 2007

Little People

Yu-Jin is a bit small for his age. We try to get him to eat lots, and people who have seen him at meal time have said that "He puts it away", so there will come a day when he starts growing and there will be plenty of fuel for that growth. I've started calling him by a new nickname. I call him "Midge". I was going to call him "Midget" but he's too short to even be a midget.

Ok, not quite.

Last night we went out for ice cream. Seated at the table in front of us were a group of people including two women suffering from some form of dwarfism. Let me tell you, it's not a pretty sight to have a midget's bum crack in your face when you are trying to eat an ice cream. As the lady in front got up she waved her bum cleavage in my direction. It was almost enough to put me off my dessert.

No comments: