Friday, December 05, 2008

You Know You've Had A Bad Day When...

I knew that I had had a bad day when I boarded the bus for the trip home, found a seat and reached for my newspaper to read and then found myself thinking, "Hang on. I didn't read the paper this morning. Something is wrong." It then dawned upon me that I had taken my car to work today and that's why I hadn't read the paper on the way to work. Perhaps I could manage it but I don't believe that it is an entirely appropriate bit of behaviour when one is driving.

So I alighted at the next stop, crossed the road and boarded the next bus into town. I felt pretty sheepish about it actually. My mind was obviously eleswhere.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Now you see how I felt when I was reading your blog and forgot you were home from your trip lol You have a lot on your mind. Good thing you did not take the bus all the way home. Annette

Hammy said...

Reading my blog can have that affect on people.

Iris Flavia said...

Bu-hahaha!!! :-)))
Too funny (from my point of view, that is!)

Anonymous said...

Ahem! Senior moment, one, and counting!!!!!