Friday, October 03, 2008

Make Sure You Notice

I've probably blogged about it before but has it ever occurred to you that if a woman changes something about her appearance you have to notice within five seconds of walking in the door or you will be told that you are self-centred?

We had a long weekend last weekend (Queen's Birthday, which the rest of Australia celebrates in June, and even the Brits don't have a holiday for it) so I went four days in between shaves. I decided to shave it back to a goatee. Funny thing was that my missus didn't notice it that day. She saw me again in the morning before going to work and didn't notice. It was only until after 10pm that night that she noticed. A day and a half later. Hmm, if I was that insensitive and self-centred there'd be hell to pay. But, I'm a man and she's a woman so I don't make the rules.

3 comments:

Susan Ham said...

Where are the pics? Gotta see the pics.

Anonymous said...

Ya pics cool. MR. Self centered lol Annette

honkeie said...

see now you are learning....