Saturday, December 24, 2005

Ultimate Slackness For Christmas

Hi all. I want to wish you and yours a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. Be good. If you can't be good, be good at it.

This has been my slackest Christmas time ever in terms of preparation. Ok, I've managed to replace the vanity cupboard in the bathroom with a D-I-Y model from Ikea. Don't you just love spending hours putting together your own furniture? Having said that, it looks great and offers so much space to allow us to remove the clutter from the bathroom basin area.



It was only this week that I started writing Christmas cards and I've only written to people who have sent me a Christmas card this year. Saved quite a bit of money on postage. Thanks goes out to those who went to the trouble and had us in their thoughts.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Best looking snow man I have ever seen. I posted a comment for this yesterday, but it has not shown up. So here goes again.

Nick Souter said...

so you're back from your litle overseas adventure then?

Anonymous said...

merry christmas, hammy! i'm afraid it's already 26th :/ but no matter, my warm hugs to you remain valid :)