Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Rigged!

I have an Optus pre-paid mobile phone. Whenever I recharge Optus sends me a text message inviting me to a Website to collect a prize I have won. Oh, it's exciting. There is the possibility of winning free text messages (only to other pre-paid Optus customers now), mobile phones, cameras, trip for two to NYC for the MTV Awards and the like. I always win free texts but live in hope.

Just now I entered the competition and started it - this is where it runs through pictures of the prizes and they slow down to reveal the prize. Much like a spinning wheel does. Only this time before the prize was revealed I received a text message informing me that I had won 40 free SMSs. So, it was already decided what the prize would be. Rigged I call it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hate those fake contests too lol Annette