Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Cirque du Soleil

We attended Cirque du Soleil - Dralion on Friday evening. I've never been before but have seen a little bit on the telly. A few people from my office caught the show this year and they all had good things to say about it. Tickets weren't cheap but they were worth it. In a word: magical. To use a few more words: enthralling, wonderous, spectacular, blah blah blah. It was fabulous.

Now, if one of the guys at work hadn't pointed out that the theme was East meets West, Dragon meets Lion hence the name Dralion, I wouldn't have known. I couldn't tell what the story was. Nevermind. See it if you can. I'm not going to spoil it for you. It's only in Perth for another week or so (March 25th, in fact).

Cirque du Soleil by day.

Cirque du Soleil bin nacht.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Superb!! Annette