Saturday, July 16, 2011

Marked Police Car

I reckon the gang members in America are pretty good at identifying unmarked police cars as I've seen pictures of cars with graffiti saying so. Here in Oz they generally have Holden Commodores but you can see the flashing lights situated on the dashboard and the rear windscreen panel. The cops are getting to be a bit cleverer over here and maybe, just maybe, they're producing marked police cars. Yes, marked police cars. How do I know? I saw one a couple of days ago. There must be hundreds more of them because it was vehicle number 343.

4 comments:

Iris Flavia said...

LOL! :-)

I find it rather strange or funny how free you are with your number-plates. Here you have to have the name of your town as abbr first - so you instantly know: Oh - fool. Oh, someone who races - and is a fool. OMG "HI" - Hildesheim - superfool.
Actually it´s good that way. You know what to expect...

Hammy said...

Not that you would want to stereotype drivers, eh?

I find that a greater percentage of idiots on the road have personalised number plates and so are more easily identifiable.

I'd like to have a personalised plate but I'm too tight to buy one. Be looking at one to two hundred dollars.

Hammy said...

What's wrong with people from Hildesheim? In joke?

Anonymous said...

Lol in America they are Fords. It is like duh they have lights. You need to watch America's dumbest criminals it is too funny. Duh or D'oh as Homer Simpson says. Lol Gill