Monday, May 25, 2009

Funny Ads In Korean Newspaper

I can read Korean but there isn't much point when I don't understand what it is that I'm reading. So when I came across an ad with a bit of English in it that caught my attention. Closer inspection of the language revealed a lack of depth of meaning. Heck, we can't even get it right in our own country so who am I to badmouth someone else who's mother tongue it is not?

The Swiss Jura ad contains a funny line. See if you can spot it.


I saw a few men who could do with more hair in parts but I can't see too many of them using this product. Not that it's any worse than the comb-over though.


Gotta be careful not to get the spray on your palms or people might start talking. I'd say the guy needs a bit of the spray above the top lip as he's a bit thin in that area.

Spot the funny bit in the coffee machine add. "Buy One Get One. Special Event!" Since when was that ever a special event? If I buy one I at least expect to get one. I'd be quite disappointed if I only received 95% of one after paying for a whole one. It's a fairly normal occurrence actually.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOLfunny funny funny ha ha Annette