Tuesday, December 04, 2007

I'm Growing A Beard. Possibly.

I'm Growing A Beard. Possibly. At least until my wife finds out. On Friday we had our Christmas party. A couple of boats took us up the Swan River for a cruise before having a BBQ lunch. More about that later. That meant not having to shave on Friday and seeing as I don't shave on weekends by Monday I had a decent bit of growth. Bit of a trim before going to work and I'm off before the missus gets up so she doesn't know about it. When I came home last night she was too busy to notice.

Quite a few people at work commented, "Oh, you're growing a beard then?" I responded with, "I'm not sure yet. We'll find out tonight if I'm allowed to."

So, I haven't shaved it off this morning. I guess it won't be long before it is pointed out that Miky doesn't like beards. Until then I'll maintain the designer stubble.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mr.Censorship Hammy, Why don't you go with a beard like those guys in the old ZZ top video "Sharp Dressed Man"??? on You Tube ha ha Annette

Susan Ham said...

Does designer stubble mean you are a yuppie, or a S.N.A.G, or, does it mean you are too lazy to shave?

Hammy said...

The thought of growing a ZZ Top-style beard has some appeal.

Designer stubble enhances my macho look. Was it Tubbs or Crockett that had the designer stubble. I have a lowly paid designer so it's not nearly as good.

Susan Ham said...

If you are referring to Miami Vice, I think it was Crockett.

Chris said...

Hi, I can't find any contacts on your blog. Can I ask you to send a note for me? My email is in profile.
Thanks, Chris

Anonymous said...

Too cool Rock on Hammy!!! Annette or you could just go for the beyond cool Cousin It look for real cheap but, our American Halloween is over ha ha

Hammy said...

Did you know that the drummer's name in ZZ Top was Frank Beard? And, he didn't have one.

Nice try Chris. A blogger account with just a profile which only contains an email link? With 1400 profile views since joining in May you appear to be a spammer. I won't be emailing you and nobody else should either.

Anonymous said...

Ha good going Hammy!!! Mr.Beard should've sported a ZZtop beard ha ha ha