Firstly, I should make mention that the following is not my own work and was sent to me by email. But, once you start reading it and notice that it's very funny and well done you'll realise that I wasn't responsible for it anyway.Port Adelaide Supporter Jokes
Q. Two Port Adelaide supporters jump off a cliff. Who wins?
Q. What does a Port Adelaide supporter use as protection during sex?
A. Bus shelter.
Q. What does a Port Adelaide supporter use as a contraceptive?
A. His personality.
Q. What do you call a 30 year old female Port Adelaide supporter?
Q. What do you call a Port Adelaide supporter in a suit?
A. The defendant.
Q. Why did the Port Adelaide supporter cross the road?
A. To start a fight with a complete stranger, for no reason what so ever.
Q. What do you call a female Port Adelaide supporter in a white tracksuit?
A. The bride.
Q. If you are driving and you see a Port Adelaide supporter on a bike, why should you try not to hit him?
A. It might be your bike.
Q. What's the first question during a Port Adelaide supporter quiz night?
A. What you looking at?
Q. Two Port Adelaide supporters in a car without any music - who is driving?
A. The policeman!
Q. Why is three Port Adelaide supporters going over a cliff in Lexus a shame?
A. Because a Lexus has four seats.
Q. What do you say to a Port Adelaide supporter with a job?
A. “Big Mac please.”
BUT WAIT - THERE'S MORE....
You know you're a Port Adelaide supporter when:
1. A Halloween pumpkin has more teeth than your wife does.
2. You let your twelve-year-old daughter smoke at the dinner table in front of her kids.
3. You've been married three times and still have the same in-laws.
4. Jack Daniel's makes your list of 'most admired people.'
5. You wonder how service stations keep their restrooms so clean.
6. Someone in your family once died right after saying: 'Hey, watch this.'
7. You think Dom Perignon is a Mafia leader.
8. A ceiling fan once ruined your wife's hairdo.
9. You think the last words of Advance Australia Fair are: 'Carn the Maggies.'
10. You lit a match in the bathroom and your house exploded, right off its wheels.
11. The market value of your car goes up and down, depending on how much petrol is in it.
12. You have to go outside to get something from the fridge.
13. One of your kids was born on a pool table.
14. You can't get married to your sweetheart because there's a law against it.
15. You think 'loaded dishwasher' means your wife is drunk.
16. Your toilet paper has page numbers on it.
17. Your front verandah collapses and kills more than five dogs.
Labels: email material, Port Adelaide Supporter Jokes